Monday, July 6, 2009

~Genie~

My blog has been like idle for a month and finally... an update!!! I had wanted to blog since like few weeks back about other stuff but has been procrastinating. Haha... After much procrastination, finally I've decided to update and its actually related to my very first post of the blog. :) That first post was quite an emo post as far as I can recall a little but I assure you this time it'll be a more cheerful post.

Just as any usual days, today is nothing out of ordinary throughout the whole of morning. Lessons are almost the same, tiring and stressful. ><

But but but... Today is not like any other day after 2.40p.m.!

A few of us met with one of our close friend, Ming Gene (lol... chai sounds better) who just got back from Australia recently. Lol... H1N1. But I know he isn't infected because he's still the the ever cheerful, funny and jovial guy we all know. I'm sure you can imagine how a sick person will look like, probably coughing and sneezing every now and then. I may be wrong but... if we get infected probably we'll just spread it to everyone in the school. Haha! Like what one of my friend says 'since one part of the paper is torn, just tear away everything la' Lol.. jkjk ^^ don't worry I won't get infected nor spread. Hehe...

So... We went to Lot 10 or commonly known as 'chap fan' shop to have our lunch. We then go to Coffeebean at MP, for coffee of cos. We walk around and talk a bit. Went to see watches. Talk. Laugh. Joke around. Laugh laugh laugh. Go back home. Reallly short. I wanted to blog about it but now that I'm blogging here it seems really simple and short, haha. Anyway, its still an update. :) So... he's back for 3 weeks. Hope we get to hang out more b4 he goes back.


Actually wanted to put that pic of me and him at McD but saw Nick put his already :)

To chai if you are reading this xD : I didn't know you visited my blog cause I hardly update but do visit more next time :) Oh Btw! I have meant to tell you sooner bout the things you wanted to 'bone' me but cause you hardly online and I have forgotten bout it after quite some time. Haha.. Cheers!

I don't know what gives me the urge to blog suddenly in the midst of everything or anything. Probably cause of mr.Genie (lol same name as snsd new album).

That's all for now.

Adios~

Quote of the post: History is important; Apollo landed on moon on the ...?

No comments: