Friday, September 5, 2008

~Somebody Tagged Me!~

Okay first off, does the title sounds familiar to some of you? 'hint, hint, replace the TAGGED and ME with another word' Kind of bored, so decided to reply to my friend's kindness for tagging me by posting it. =)

If you could spend one Ringgit in 5 minutes, what would you spend on?
'Spend' it to the bank to generate more money =) hehe...

What is your most favourite thing to do?
Doing happy things? (play, talk, laugh...)

What kind of news do you read?
Interesting or important news.

What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Not sure if I would want that to happen.

Is there someone in your heart right now?
Um.. could be...

Do you believe you can survive without money?
Depends on where I am... like maybe in the jungle - can get free food (get from the surrounding; plucking fruits from tree or hunting animals) hehehe... joking only...

What are you afraid to lose the most?
T.T It would be sad to just think about it...

What do you feel like doing right now?
Sleep... Enjoy life (means away from stress a.k.a. slacking) ><

If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Um... not sure but I guess I might...

List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you-
There are 2... One is as tall as me (hehe...) and one is taller than me. Both are kind-hearted and caring. A true friend whom you can trust.

What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Accept me as how I am.

What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Well, nobody is perfect... nothing I guess. If there's one maybe its some kind of negative stuff like smoking or etcetc.

If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
No idea >< Something palatable, savory, tasty, nice... yummy! Lol... *Sign of hungriness*

If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happiness. You can't buy 'happy' with money but you can make money eventhough you are happy =) Smile!

If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
None~

Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Myself.

How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Older.

What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Who I am today.

If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
I would pack everything into a container with infinite space and bring that one container with me. ^.^

Boxer or briefs?
No idea... lol~

Tag 8 people:
Jia wei, Nicholas, Phillip, Chia Ming, Cheng Lim, Jude, Isaac Pang, Yangxin

No comments: