Thursday, March 26, 2009

~OMG~

Just another usual day, woke up in the morning, wash up and had my breakfast. As I was walking out to check for letters in my mailbox today, I passed by my living hall which seems to be a little extraordinary compared to other days. There was a box, a box of a quite distinct size i would say, situated near the sofa. As I peek a little closer... Feeling of excitement and joy rush through my body and I can't believe what I've just saw...

CAUSE....

To my utter amazement, a PS3 box is standing right before my eyes! Its like OMG, 'Am I dreaming?' A PS3!!! Something which I never thought that I would actually have it is standing still in front of me. It was a surprise birthday present for me by my mom and bro! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Love ya lotzz! :D

Anyway, thats the end of the story ^^v It is silver in colour, comes with 2 games (Street Fighter IV and Little Big Planet) and some goodies. I'll let pics do the talking xD

A Satin Silver PS3

Street Fighter IV and Little Big Planet (Nick! SF IV!!)

One of the goodies that came with it; Little Big Planet Folder


Ok, off to try it out! Might post bout it more in my next post! ^^

Quote of the post: Believe in miracles~

1 comment:

Anila P. said...

Nooo... Little Big Planet folder... T_T