Sunday, March 29, 2009

~The 'Now'~

Now that April will be here in just a few more days. Another 9 months for me to stay in MHS. Its been like around umm... 11 months since I entered Form 6. Things have been hectic and stressful I would say (most will agree while some may not). Extra class almost every now and then and just the thought of coping up with studies itself can be really tiring.

I can still remember vividly the first few days when I entered Form 6... many things were strange due to the new environment and awkwardness can be felt among classmates. Time flies and things have changed. Now, lessons are getting better (although it is still stressful and tiring) and the environment in the class has changed. Most of us are comfortable with one another and trying to help out each other whenever possible. As for the guys, we talk bout whatever stuff that comes to our mind, be it silly or funny or lame and laughing at almost every single joke.. Haha.. Although emo-ism can still be felt sometimes, it wouldn't and can't last long and will easily diminish in a really short span of time.

I guess that's all for now.. Just wanted to keep my blog updated and give a random post but without realising it I've posted like 2 paragraphs bout Form 6 life.

Quote of the post: Appreciate and enjoy whatever you have now because you never know what will happen tomorrow.

Adios Amigo~

No comments: