Saturday, April 11, 2009

~Filler~

Being idle right gives me the urge to blog, and not knowing what to blog about, I've decided to blog about Naruto. I've wanted to blog about it few weeks back but have been procrastinating... No idea why tho... Anyway, this is the one and only naruto game in PS3 so far!! 'Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm'!

Isn't cool!!??!!

Downloaded the game's demo cause the original game is too expensive and can't afford to buy. Only get to use naruto or kakashi and a stage filled with the essence of nature. Its a really cool game and is totally different from the previous naruto series available in PS2.

The demo stage

Thinking back, I wonder why I stopped watching Naruto after a few hundred episodes. :S



Gameplay graphics

That's all for now!

Adios amigo~

Quote of the post: Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.

No comments: